Tandem Laminate Kitchen Worktops
The Tandem 30mm worktop range offers an efficient and economical worktop solution, and is available in 600mm and 900mm widths in a choice of popular decors and patterns.
The Tandem 40mm worktop range offers you HPL decors and innovative textures. Available in 3m or 3.6m lengths for worktops and breakfast bars, you are assured design flexibility, together with great value.
Further InformationBack to Top
Tandem work surface specification
- Tandem HPL surface is manufactured to BS/EN438 and is inherently heat, impact, moisture, UV and wear resistant
- New 6mm radius profile
- The substrate is a high density chipboard manufactured to EN312 part 3 P2 grade
- A resin impregnated foil is applied to the underside of the worktop to offer additional moisture resistance
- The front edge is sealed with an injected, hot melt wax to guard against moisture getting into the work surface
- The rear edge of the worktop is also sealed against moisture using the same process
Benefits of Tandem kitchen worktops
- Excellent value with great choice of popular decors and textures
- Packaged in heavy-duty, shrink-wrapped polythene to avoid transit damage
- Supplied with a free half length edging strip and care leaflet
- Upstands available on every design.
This range of worksurfaces is FSC certified. Our FSC certified chain of custody allows you to trace the wood based raw materials back to the forest they came from, guaranteeing that the material has been harvested sustainably under strict environmental controls.
Tandem worktops use a high pressure laminate surface which is guaranteed to BS EN 438.
See our kitchen worktop installation accessories section for jigs, sealants joining strips strips and everything else you need for a professional finish.